Be part of the scene!
Festival Badges now for sale!
Become a Member and purchase a Film Festival Badge for the 20th annual festival now.
- Exclusive access to purchase a Film Festival Badge at member rate. The Film Festival Badge gives priority admission to all Film Festival screenings, including Opening Night and Closing Night (Cine Pass terms and regulations apply).
- The badge is not available for purchase to the general public.
- Special invitations to Festival special events and parties, including members-only receptions.
- Recognition in Film Festival signage and printed materials, including the Film Festival program, if name(s) received by designated print deadline.
- Invitations to Cine Las Americas special events.
- Discounts or deals from Austin-area businesses, including:
- Discounts when purchasing tickets to select Austin-area screenings with participating partners, including:
- Recognition on the Cine Las Americas web site.
Cine Las Americas offers diversity and artistic excellence in Latino and indigenous film exhibition, education and promotion, contributing to make Austin an important international destination known for its culturally diverse population and cultivated cinema audiences.
As a 510(c)(3) non-profit organization, Cine Las Americas depends on the support of individuals and organizations to fulfill its mission. By supporting Cine Las Americas programs, you can make a difference and support world-class international cinema, while staying closely involved with the Austin community. Cine Las Americas members are recognized as important players within our community; they are the patrons who make our mission possible, and who enjoy bringing diversity and artistic excellence to the big screen in Austin, Texas. Join our membership program today, and enjoy year-round benefits.
The following Membership Levels are available:
What makes Cine Las Americas unique?
Austin is internationally known as a film town. In addition to this, the unique character of the City, along with its geographic location contribute to a rich cultural atmosphere. In a town with many cultural and entertainment options, Cine Las Americas programs offer a truly international character by representing the fastest growing demographic in the United States, while integrating these cultures to the wider multicultural landscape of Austin. Cine Las Americas audiences not only have the opportunity to watch films that otherwise would not be available for public exhibition, on the big screen and with English subtitles, but they are also privy to learning the importance and relevance of these works through the unique experience that only these specially curated Latino and indigenous film exhibition programs can offer.
Cine Las Americas works directly with filmmakers, distributors, industry representatives, and government agencies in order to acquire temporary rights for the exhibition of the films it offers to the public, whether these screenings are offered for a ticket price or free of charge. By doing this, Cine Las Americas functions as a cultural agency representing Latino and indigenous cultures, and also as an international film institution that engages artists and industry professionals in business and supports the production and exhibition of quality cinema.