Code of Conduct
No harassment of any kind.
This is a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment for everyone to enjoy movies and special events. This Code of Conduct applies to everyone at official festival venues and participants in our social media channels. All guests, staff, volunteers, vendors, and press will be held to the same standards. We reserve the right to remove or ban any person who does not adhere to the Code of Conduct. Removals based on violations of these codes result in no refund. We do not tolerate harassment of any kind, including but not limited to:
- Intimidation or threats
- Inappropriate disruption of events
- Hurtful language
- Physical assault of any type
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwanted sexual attention
- Unwanted photography or video recording
- Bullying or stalking
Especially in connection to:
- Race or ethnicity
- National origin
- Gender identity or presentation
- Sex or sexual orientation
- Disability, medical condition, or pregnancy
- Citizenship status
WHAT TO DO
- If you are asked to refrain from engaging in any harassing behavior, STOP immediately.
- If you experience or witness any form of harassment, please contact the nearest staff member. A Cine Las Americas staff person will address the situation. If you would like to file a formal complaint, email email@example.com. All complaints will be investigated – please be sure to provide detailed information and your contact details.
- If you feel unsafe in your immediate situation, alert our staff and move to a safe location (in whichever order is best for your safety). In emergency situations, do your best to move to a safe location and dial 911 – follow up with staff as soon as it is possible to do so.